Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reasons to Clean Your Dog's Waste





There are several reasons to clean up after your dog. Before I discuss them, I would like to tell you why I have got involved in this issue. It is an issue which is not talked about often for obvious reasons. Why would you go up to your neighbor and start talking about your dog’s business? I have been unemployed for over a year now and have seen some things which I wish I didn’t. I live behind a creek in the Cotati area and have seen a number of violations daily. I also have seen dog waste on the walk ways, the worst was which I slid. I did not fall, but the fact that it happened made me angry. I am a proud dog owner of 17 years and when I was younger didn’t always pick up after my pet. Yes. I was young and not responsible as I would have liked. I stopped that behavior and became a responsible dog owner. That means picking up after my dog whenever I take my dog out. There are signs and even doggie bags located near pet owners to encourage them to pick up, yet many think this does not apply to them.



One of the most important reasons why cleaning up after your pet is disease. This includes roundworms, salmonella and E-Coli. Your dog may contract the parvo-virus through feces that was infected. Do you want to place the dog you love at risk?  If not, for an affordable price I will come to your home and clean up your dog’s waste. See my new website at http://poop-pick-up.webnode.com/. I am serving the Cotati and Rohnert Park area in my local area and would like to know how big the demand is. Please feel free to contact me at my website.

What does the disease of feces have in common with the next offender? Fly’s. Fly’s lay eggs on the feces, then unknown to you, they can fly into your house. Sounds disgusting, right? By hiring someone to come in once or twice a week, you will save yourself time having to do an ugly chore as well as take care of your dog by removing the feces that can cause disease.

Can you walk in your yard without stepping on your dog’s business? Do neighbors and family have to watch their step when they come in? Maybe your kids accidentally walk in your dog’s mess? By not cleaning up after your dog, your dog will get less exercise in the yard because there is less space. Take your yard back. Reclaim it. Your dog, family and friends will thank you for it.

Many dog’s eat their feces. It is a proven fact. It is a gross and embarrassing habit that the pet owner endures. The good news is that is it not always their fault. Many dog owners try to take care of it themselves by using products to place on the feces or their foods. Often times however, it will take persistence to find the product that works. My dog fell into this category. I tried many products and picked up as best I could. Unfortunately, when at work it would be difficult. With passing time, it got easier and he eventually grew out of it. There are many pet owners however who do not take responsibility to try to correct this habit. This is disadvantageous to their dog who can ingest bacteria or disease to make them ill. If you are in this situation, visit my website at http://poop-pick-up.webnode.com/ and let me know how I can help.

As noted earlier, I am a Cotati resident and am doing an exploratory to see what the demand is in my local area. If you are interested, please contact me at beagle4u2@mail.com or visit my website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment