Monday, January 2, 2012

Cotati Need for Dog Removal?

Let me introduce myself. My name is Suzanne and I am 42 years old. I have lived in Cotati for about twelve years. Last year I was laid off like so many people. Unfortunately, there are not as many jobs as in other areas. I have always found an interest with dogs. They are so loveable. Anyway, I realized that a problem which I see often is that of the dog owner who does not pick up after his dog. I have noticed that it has gotten worse.

I must say, in my earlier years, I was an occasional offender, but that was long ago and I have learned and taken responsibility. A few months ago, I slid on it. It was late in the afternoon and I was walking towards my home and I almost fell. After that episode, I paid more attention and noticed that walkways on the cement were not being cleaned up after. I don't know what the reasons are exactly. Perhaps the economy? Lack of money? I don't see how a doggie bag is that expensive and I tend to think that is not the answer.

In any case, I have been seriously thinking of whether there is any money in it. It is not an attractive idea, but perhaps the problem is more widespread than in my area near Oliver's market. I would like to speak to Cotatian's to see if this is a problem they have encountered and whether or not they would see themselves paying for a dog waste service. If you live in Cotati or Rohnert Park, I would love to hear from you. Your input is very important. Please visit my website for more information at http://cotatipooppatrol.webstarts.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment