1. Dog poop is toxic to your lawn!
2. The EPA classified dog waste as a dangerous pollutant
3. Un-scooped poop is washed in storm drains, ending up in our rivers and ground water
4. Pet waste can spread E-coli, parasites, hookworms, ringworms, Salmonella and tapeworms. Even when infected dog waste is picked up, parasite eggs can last for years in your yard.
5. There are 23 million fecal coliform bacteria in a single gram of pet waste!
6. If you’re not cleaning up your dog’s waste, you are endangering your family and dog and your water supply at risk.