Friday, February 10, 2012
Gifts for Dogs and Cats
The ASPCA is a great organization promoting adoption for dogs and cats. They also encourage people to fight animal cruelty. Year round they provide gifts for animals and humans alike. Treat yourself to a dog or cat mug, bear or jewelry for Valentine's Day. Let your spouse or family member know you care about them. The ASPCA also donates proceeds to causes that are needed such as animal cruelty. Know that your money not only helps other animals, but puts a smile on those you love.
Interested? Check out their website at :http://www.aspca.org/.
- Why Scoop the Poop-HOA
- Rohnert Park Dismisses Leash Law
- Ways to Resolve Pet Conflicts
- Pet Custody in Divorce-American Law
- A Guardian's Perspective on Pet Custody
- Pet Custody Battles Over Your Companion Animal
- Homework Help Cotati Tutor
- Pet Safety Pack-Free
- Gifts for Dogs and Cats
- Pet Waste At Dog Parks Can Make Your Pet Sick
- ▼ February (10)